Wednesday, 29 December 2010

Thank You Father, for Everything

Dear God..


When I feel fat, I thank You for physical abilities to help me lose it
When I feel cold, I thank You for blankets and the warmth of friendships
When I feel hungry, I thank You for food and people, who encourage me
When I feel low, I thank You for Your love and word that negates everything else that does not define me
When I feel lost and afraid, I thank You for holding my hand through the storms and every new day!
When I feel joy, I thank u for your blessings and your presence to share it with
When I feel on top of the world, I thank you for those who's gone before me and helped me in this journey <3

Thank you Father for everything :) I feel very blessed - in spite, despite, indeed..!

(Written: 27 dec 2010)

No comments: